SAS au capital de 100 €
32 rue de la garenne
41400 Vallières les grandes
Tél. +33 (0)6 80 25 26 73
Mail: info at beautifulandusable.com
RCS Blois 7917 00 388
Dirigeant: Vincent Fourdrinier
PROPRIÉTÉ INTELLECTUELLE & DROITS D’AUTEURS
Ce site web constitue une œuvre protégée en France par le Code de Propriété Intellectuelle, et à l’étranger par les conventions internationales en vigueur sur le droit d’auteur.
Toute reproduction, totale ou partielle, de ce site ou d’un ou de plusieurs de ses composants, par quelque procédé que ce soit, sans autorisation expresse de son créateur, est interdite, et constituerait une contrefaçon sanctionnée par les articles L.335-2 et suivants du Code de la propriété intellectuelle.
Aucune page ne peut être présentée comme provenant de ce site si des transformations en modifiant le sens y ont été apportées. Le webmaster du site n’est pas responsable de l’insertion éventuelle d’un lien vers ce site dans des sites jugés illicites ou au contenu choquant (pornographie, incitation à la haine raciale, promotion des sectes, piratage informatique, etc.).
Les liens hypertextes établis en direction d’autres sites à partir de ce site ne sauraient, en aucun cas, engager la responsabilité de son auteur.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Eveia’s site “eveia.io” for individual and non-business use only. This is just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
iii. attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Eveia’s site eveia.io;
iv. remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
b. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Eveia whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
a. The materials on the Eveia’ site eveia.io are given “as is”. Eveia makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Eveia does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Eveia or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Eveia’ website eveia.io, regardless of the possibility that Eveia or a Eveia approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Eveia’ site eveia.io could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Eveia does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Eveia may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Eveia does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Eveia has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Eveia of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Eveia may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with the website eveia.io should be administered by the laws of the country of France Eveia State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
• We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
• Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
• We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
1. We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. This means: – we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information – we ensure that when we outsource any processes, the service provider has appropriate security measures
2. We will respect your privacy. You should receive marketing emails only from Eveia and, if you choose, from carefully chosen third parties. It will be made clear to you where you have these choices, for example, tick boxes will let you decide whether you wish to receive marketing. We may, however, email you occasionally with information or queries about the website, for example, to offer rewards to users.
3. We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
4. We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
5. We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Legal information and how to contact us
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller for the website is SAS B&U, 32 rue de la garenne 41400 Vallières les grandes, France.
If you would like to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, or have any queries regarding Eveia’ use of personal data please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .